today we got an update for the game Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena: update 1.7.0. That update got immediately a follow up for some hotfixes. We have the complete patch notes for you.
- Get Clan Chests when combining the power of your clan!
- Purple card donations on Sundays!
- New monster Bunka has arrived!
- Monster Academy tutorial stages added.
- Cross platform PVP gameplay (iOS, Android, Steam).
- PVP Season now ends one day later than the previous season.
- Random Fun mode (ex Beta Test) now is a capped level PVP which features all old and new monsters!
- Added localizations for Finnish, Czech, Portuguese (Portugal)
- Network and internet connection optimization.
- New PVP Connection Technology
- Bug fixes and optimizations
MONSTER BALANCES UPDATES
- Sir Philip – Defense Aura skill magic defense +2. Also increase attack damage against undead and demonic units during ultimate skill and common attack.
- Kabu – Increased HP
- Colonel Baba – Increased HP and attack damage.
- Harrison – Level 12’s +5 initiative changed to +25% hit chance.
- Franky – Decreased HP
- Daq Daq – Increased HP and attack damage
- Dr. Walter – Increased HP, attack damage, and ultimate skill attack damage
- Troot – Decreased HP, ultimate skill energy requirement + 1
- Cupid – Increased ultimate skill effect
- BUG FIX: Mudman – Will no longer die when stunned, frozen, petrified, but will go into enraged mode first.
- BUG FIX: Mudman – Fixed an issue when certain dying situations will cause the game to freeze.
- BUG FIX: Poisoned effects will no longer activate when choosing “wait”
- BUG FIX: Franky’s Electric Shield will no longer disappear after receiving attack-based damage
- BUG FIX: Medusa’s Poison Snake issue.
iOS VERSION UPDATE
- Based on Apple updates policy, the new package is under Apple App Store Review, you’ll be informed when the update is available for installation. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- An academy stages of Bunka has no reward.
- A display problem about guild chest.
- There should have not trap in PVP BETA.
- Fix a reconnecting error.
That’s all folks.
See you on the hexagon battlefield!