the developers of Tactical Monsters released a big update today! New monsters and an Esports mode got implemented to the game! Let’s have a look at what they have updated for us.
The levels are capped. The mode will open on the 1 May.
- PVP: Group rank now shows current group level,
- PVP: You can now see your PVP rewards limit,
- PVP: Fixed an issue where Clan PVP Arena Trophies shows 0.
- Mine defense: Reduced the proportion of resource stealing, increased good output,
- Mine Defense: Fixed an issue where combat results display incorrect information,
- Mine Defense: Fixed an issue where Mine combat replay causes game to freeze.
- Rumble Tower: The frequency of the rumble tower is halved and the rewards doubled,
- Advanced challenges: Added for three new monsters,
- Advanced Challenges: Fixed an issue where Elsa advanced challenge 1 cannot be passed.
- Clan: Fixed an issue where players see other clan messages in the clan,
- Fixed an issue where blank cards appear in the battle sequence.
- Swedish language added.
MONSTERS BALANCES AND FIXES
- Franky: Fixed an issue where Franky passive and ultimate skill exists at the same time.
- Hellboy: Increase Break Through skill effect, and remove the stacking ability. Ultimate skill can cause Break Though.
- Sir Philip: Increase HP and Attack.
- Puff D: Increase initiative.
- Kabu: Increase the HP and attack.
- Vlad: Ultimate skill energy demand -1.
- Salih: Increased the effect of common attack. Ultimate skill success rate decreased.
- Daq Daq: Increased HP. Increased lasting number of turns for the skill Acidic Blood.
- Sir Lamorak: Decreased the distance bonus effect for common attack.
- Cupid: Increase HP and the ultimate skill effect.
- Medusa: Fixed an issue where her toxin causes game to freeze.
- Thumper: Fixed issues
- Minor improvement and optimizations.
- Other Bug fixes.
This is one of the few games I have enjoyed greatly where the players aren’t forced to pay. Of course you can definitely pay to advance faster or get upgrades quicker but you can still enjoy the game play without spending a dime. On the very top levels of course you’ll meet high level players who just cares about winning, fame, position or trophy. They play only to win, not to enjoy.